S is for Spring: Sparkling White Peach Spritzers
This shop/post has been compensated by Collective Bias, INC. and The Coca-Cola Company, all opinions are mine alone. This post may also contain affiliate links; find my full disclosure here. #NewWayToSparkle #CollectiveBias
Spring has sprung here in the Midwest and the weather has been gorgeous. It is time for Mother’s Day, baby showers, bridal showers, graduation parties and spending as much time outside as possible. If you are looking for a fun, refreshing, non-alcoholic beverage for your Mother’s Day brunch or other spring get-together, do I have a treat for you! I have teamed up with The Coca-Cola Company and Target stores to bring you a super easy and delicious recipe for Sparkling White Peach Spritzers. I almost shouldn’t call this a “recipe” because DASANI® Sparkling White Peach really is the star of the show. Are you ready to learn how to make these gorgeous spritzers yourself? Here we go:
- Buy your frozen peach slices already prepared. I found mine in the frozen food section at my local Target store. Easy peasey!
- I prefer to buy my raspberries fresh and freeze them myself so that they hold their shape better, but you can also buy bags of frozen raspberries in the freezer section of your local grocery store if you prefer.
- After preparing the initial round of spritzers to serve to your guests, make an additional batch in a pitcher to keep in the refrigerator for easy, no-fuss refills.
- This beverage is a perfect way to use all those fun, colorful paper straws you have been collecting.
- Be creative and try other combinations! What about DASANI® Sparkling Strawberry Guava with frozen strawberries and basil leaves or DASANI® Sparkling Blood Orange with frozen mandarin orange slices and cranberries? Yum!
DASANI® Sparkling can be found in the sparkling water aisle of your local Target store. Target is now offering a temporary price cut on all 8-pack slim cans of DASANI® Sparkling. Pick up one today for $2.99 at any Target store. There are 9 amazing flavors to try including new White Peach, Strawberry Guava and Blood Orange. You can also find more great springtime ideas and inspiration from DASANI HERE.
One of my personal springtime goals is cut down on my sugar intake. These refreshing white peach spritzers have been helping me to get through my afternoon sweet cravings in a healthier way. DASANI® Sparkling is unsweetened but is bursting with great natural flavors. It tastes great right out of the can. But when you add a handful of frozen fruit, you have yourself an elegant treat whether you are hosting a party or not.
There you have it, my friends. A simple recipe for sparkling white peach spritzers that is easy to make and impressive to serve. Where might you serve this delicious drink? What other flavor combinations might you try? I would love to hear from you in the comment section. Wishing you all a beautiful spring filled with family, friends and fun events. Happy Spring! Xoxo, -Cristina
My posts are partying at these fun Link Parties and Blog Hops!